Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Just when everything has fallen into place, another expense crops up — sound familiar? Do yourself a favor and take out a line of credit, using the equity in your home as collateral.
Draw only what you need, when you need it. And since we do our processing locally, we'll be right here to go over all the fine print, from start to finish.
Contact one of our helpful, experienced Mortgage Team members for more information today.
- Revolving line of credit
- Draw the funds you need, when you need them — no need to reapply
- Pay interest only on funds in use
- Fixed-rate conversion options available...ask us!
- CCB pays normal closing costs related to a home equity loan*
- Credit report
- Flood zone determination
- Judgment and lien search
- Mortgage recoding fees and tax
- Local, personalized service at every step
- Talk to a CCB banker for more information
*If loan is paid in full within the first 3 years, CCB will require reimbursement of fees paid by bank
- Items Needed for Loan Approval
Once we receive your completed application, including the items listed below (if required), we will begin to process it right away. This checklist will help you identify the materials you will need to provide.
- Signed Application
- Your most recent pay stub (less than 30 days old)
- Signed copies of your last 2 years Federal Income Tax returns with all schedules and W2 forms
- A copy of your last mortgage statement (if applicable)
- A copy of the property deed
- Last year's paid property tax receipts and any receipts for taxes paid year-to-date
- A copy of your 40/40 lease (if applicable) along with the receipt of paid lease
- A copy of your title search / abstract of title