Home Equity Loans
Lately, you've thought about how much you'd really like to [insert life-affirming, yet expensive, project here]. But you've hit a wall wondering how to pay for it.
Take out a home equity loan and make your home pay for you, for a change. We offer fixed terms and affordable payments, you'll pay it down ASAP, just like you did the first time around.
Contact one of our helpful, experienced Mortgage Team members for more information today.
- Take out a loan, using the equity in your home as collateral
- Funds can be used for any purpose:
- Home improvements
- College education
- Medical expenses
- Interest may be tax-deductible*
- Fixed rates and fixed terms
- Choose term length from 5-15 years
- CCB pays normal closing costs related to a home equity loan*
- Credit report
- Flood Zone Determination
- Judgment and lien search
- Mortgage recoding fees and tax
- Local personalized service at every step
- Talk to a CCB banker for more information
* Consult your tax advisor. If loan is paid in full within the first 3 years, CCB will require reimbursement of fees paid by bank
- Items Needed for Loan Approval
Once we receive your completed application, including the items listed below (if required), we will begin to process it right away. This checklist will help you identify the materials you will need to provide.
- Signed Application
- Your most recent pay stub (less than 30 days old)
- Signed copies of your last 2 years Federal Income Tax returns with all schedules and W2 forms
- A copy of your last mortgage statement (if applicable)
- A copy of the property deed
- Last year's paid property tax receipts and any receipts for taxes paid year-to-date
- A copy of your 40/40 lease (if applicable) along with the receipt of paid lease
- A copy of your title search / abstract of title