Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
When you've built up a sum of money, you should: A). Bury it. B) Spend it. C). Turn it into even more money.
(Hint: It's C).
It's not magic. Putting your money in a CD ensures a guaranteed return on your investment. Choose the terms that work for you, and then lock in your rate.
- Guaranteed returns
- Earn higher rates than regular savings
- Fixed rates during length of term
- Available in terms from 6 months to 4 years
- Higher rates the longer you wait
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- FDIC insured
- Minimum $1,000 to open
- See our rates
Simplify your investments with the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS). And rest assured knowing they're backed by the FDIC.
- Full FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar CD investments
- Simplify investment management and tax reporting
- Receive one statement for all accounts
- All CDs managed through one relationship with CCB
- Earn one simple rate for all CDs
- No hidden fees
- Choose varying maturities for laddered returns
- Use your funds to help community lending initiatives