Cold, hard cash in your pocket -- it's hard to argue with that! Maximum CashBack checking gives you more of what you like and less of what you don't like. Receive cash back on debit cards purchases, plus nationwide ATM fee refunds.
All the while, avoid monthly service fees with this 100% free account. Get checking that pays you, not the other way around -- sign up for Maximum CashBack today.
- 2% cash back on check card purchases*
- Link to Maximum Saver to build savings automatically
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $15 ($5 per single transaction)*
- No monthly service fee
- Free CCB to Go mobile app
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free MasterCard® check card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 Check Card purchases that post and settle
- Have at least 1 Direct Deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account. Plus, you can get right back to earning cash back and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
Minimum to open is $100 for Maximum CashBack checking.
You must perform the following each monthly qualification cycle:
• Have at least 10 Check Card purchases that post and settle.
• Have at least 1 Direct Deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle.
• Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15.00 ($5.00 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle; (2) Qualifying accounts will receive 2.00% cash back on POS purchases up to $400.00 per qualification cycle with a Maximum CashBack refund of $8.00 per qualification cycle. Maximum CashBack refunds will post to your account the last day of your statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings.